Lots of people tend to upgrade their operating system to the Windows 10. However, some issues come with the upgrading. Does this ever happen to you? You recently have been upgraded OS to Windows 10, then suddenly find out that your data is gone for unknown reasons. Here is a real time scenario:
“I upgraded my Windows 8.1 PC to Windows 10 and all of my personal files has been deleted. Is there any way to get back lost data after Windows 10 upgrade? A free method will be highly appreciated.”
At this point of time, a professional free Windows 10 data recovery software from Remo comes in handy to restore deleted files in Windows 10 or other OS versions. The trial edition of Remo Recover is 100% secure and free Windows 10 data recovery tool for users to retrieve their important data. It enables you to recover whatever you have lost from Windows 10 securely.
Why Remo Recover data recovery software is recommended for Windows 10?
Remo Recover program is designed with powerful algorithms and easy-to-use GUI to enable all levels of users to use and accomplish Windows 10 data recovery process in just few clicks. It restore data from different file systems such as NTFS5, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 and ExFAT. The software is capable of recovering data from internal/external hard drive, memory card, pen drive, USB drive, FireWire device and many more.
By using Remo Recover application, you can easily restore data from SCSI, SATA, PATA, IDE, ATA and SSD types of hard drives within couple of mouse clicks. Moreover, the tool helps you to retrieve data deleted using Shift Delete keys or emptied from Windows 10 Recycle Bin. It provide Save Recovery Session feature that lets you save the current scan information and resume recovery without having to rescan the entire hard disk which saves your previous time.
Here are several reasons that could cause data loss in Windows 10:
- Careless operation: Accidental deletion, formatting or unwanted partition deletion on Windows 10 can all make your data lost.
- System crash or error: Sometimes, virus or malware infections could crash the Windows 10 system and cause serious data loss trouble.
- Lack of free space: A new operating system requires a lot of free space. If your PC is lack of free space, then it could leads to upgrading failure and thus massive data loss happens.
- Unknown reasons: At times, the situation is extremely complicated that you can’t even figure out why data loss happens on Windows 10 computer.
The truth is, knowing these scenarios only helps you to lessen the data loss in future. But, there is no 100% guarantee that data loss could be avoided on Windows system. You still need an effective solution like Remo Recover program when data loss happens to you. The software has excellent characteristics as mentioned below:
- No matter what your previous operating system versions are like Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7, you still restore your data by using this utility
- Retrieve any type of data from Windows 10 including images, document, video, music, and so on
- No matter how you lost your data, you can easily rescue lost, deleted and formatted files in Windows 10
- Your original data is absolutely secure, as this tool uses read-only mode and all your lost data is recovered directly to your PC
- Friendly GUI and cleaned interface is super easy to operate for both amateur and technical users to restore lost data