How to recover deleted Mac data is a practical question because lots of user encounter this issue. There are no such tool in Mac system to restore deleted data but it has number of ways to restore deleted data on Mac. Let’s have a look on each step one by one:
- If you have recently deleted a file from finder then it is possible to recover deleted data with the given steps: Select Edit > Undo Move > File reached to its previous position.
- When the files are present in Trash then simply click on Trash icon in the dock and then select and drag the deleted files.
- If Time Machine is installed on your Mac system then it is possible to backup files between last edit and from the time deleting them.
But if none of the above steps able to undelete data Mac then don’t worry you still have options. We all have basic idea that when you delete a file from system then it is not permanently deleted from storage device although index points out that files is removed from drive. So, it is possible to recover data until you overwritten hard drive with new files. With the help of Remo Recover Mac, you can easily recover deleted files with few simple and effective steps.
What are the reasons for deletion of data from Mac?
There are many reasons for deletion of files and folder on mac computer. Some of the common reasons responsible for data loss are:
- Sometimes user accidentally deleted files using “Shift+Delete” button which results in permanent deletion of files from system
- File system corruption is another issue which force user to format drive. As a result of which entire data from hard drive is wiped out permanently.
- While upgrading the Mac operating system version, you may accidentally delete volume as a result of which lots of data is erased from hard drive.
In all of the above scenarios, you can employ Remo Recover tool to restore deleted files with ease. Apart from recovering data Mac hard drive, you can also recover data from corrupted, damaged, formatted and reformatted hard drives. It recovers media files (images, videos and audios), compressed file (ZIP and RAR), text, document files, PDF files and so on. It supports data recovery with various file systems like HFS, HFS+ and HFSX.
Advanced features of Remo Recover Software
- The software consists of user friendly interface such that novice users can also recover data from Mac system without any technical knowledge.
- The software allow you to recover data from hard drive as well as from external hard disk drive, pen drives, memory cards (SD card, SDXC, SDHC, miniSD, etc.)
- It includes a special feature called Save Recovery Session which allows user to resume recovery process anytime.
- You can also Preview recovered data with this software. You are able to sort out recovered files from list according to file name, file type and file date.
- You can install this application on all the versions of Mac operating system such as Mavericks, Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard.