“Have you formatted your Mac drive? Do you desire to recover the formatted data from your drive? Then refer this page which will let you know you about how to recover data from formatted drive.”
Hard drive is the storage media device that permanently stores all the data on the computer. Hard drive consists of more than one platters of air sealed casing. In the recent days hard disks are the most popular storage media to store or save vital information & data. It’s the common situation that most people encounter problems while working on their Mac and forces them to format.
When you format your drive on Mac machines, your files will not be completely erased off from your hard drive, they will still reside in hidden manner. However, they are inaccessible with the file system, hence; you will not be able to view any data. When you format Mac hard drive only the pointer or the entry in the file system used to access the files will be lost or deleted and not the file. Hence, your data is still unapproachable.
Causes for formatting the drive on Mac:
- Accidental Formatting:Sometimes, when you are trying to format your Mac drive, you might select a wrong drive and format it. But you don’t have the data backup and hence, you lose all your data on Mac OS.
- Formatting due to Errors: At times, while you are working on your Mac hard drive data, you may encounter some errors saying “Disk not formatted. Want to format it” in such cases, even if you hit “No”, you will not be able to access your data until you format your Mac drive. In such cases you will have to format your drive without taking data backup.
- Reinstalling OS:When you are re-installing OS you will have to format your drive and prepare your drive to install new OS.
By these situations you may face the problem of hard drive formation. No necessity to be worried by these problems as you can be able to recover formatted Mac hard drive using the recovery software. The safest way and most recommended software is Remo Recover Mac which comes with many distinguishable features.
Safest Recovery tool Remo Recover Mac:
Remo Recover Mac is a robust tool that can go deep into your hard drive. It then scans the drive repeatedly to locate and restore all your files that were lost from your formatted drives. This whole Mac recovery procedure consumes just few minutes. Thus, you have got all your vital files even after formatting the drive. User can even utilize this application to undelete files on Mac OS X. Features of the recovery software include the following:
- It has ability to recover all the data on hard drive even after formatting Mac drive for several times.
- It provides “FIND TOOL” option to find specific file from recovered list.
- Recovers and identify various file types on basis of unique signatures.
- It displays all recovered files in file type view and data view format.
- It provides “Preview” option so that we can preview recovered files.
- Supports the various types of hard drives such as PATA, SATA, ATA, IDE and SCSI and different file system such as FAT, HFS, NTFS.
- Executes data recovery from hard drives on different versions of operating systems like Windows Vista, XP, 7, 2003 and Mac OS X Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard.
- It provides “SAVE RECOVERY SESSION” feature this is useful to save the scan session so that it is not necessary to re-scan while recovering files again.