HFS+ is an extended version of HFS file system that is commonly used in Mac oriented computers. HFS and HFS+ are the file systems developed by Apple Inc. HFS+ is basically updated version of HFS file system and it supports comparatively much larger files, along with it comes out with many performance enhancements, when compared to HFS file system.
However, in spite of taking lot of care about our data stored in this extended HFS+ drive, sometimes due to some unusual things, we may lose our important data from this HFS+ logical drive. Or else, sometimes, we may accidentally delete few important files, while doing some task on our Mac computers. If you are facing such Mac OS X Journaled data loss, then need not worry, just calm down and continue reading to learn how to perform Mac OS extended Journaled data recovery with ease.
Scenarios that may result in loss or deletion of Mac OS Journaled data on Mac computers:
- Usage of some unreliable third party softwares such as anti-virus or any other tools can result in deletion of a file if it senses any danger from the file’s contents
- Interruptions such as sudden power outage or abrupt ejection of removal storage device from the Mac system during file transfer process can result in loss of files. Or else, moving a file from one location to the other within Mac system in wrongly manner results in deletion of few files
- If any error occurs within the HFS+ formatted logical drive, then it can lead to inaccessible of the data saved in that drive
- Emptying the Trash folder, deletion of files using command + delete keys, formatting the hard drive without any data backup, etc. are the other circumstances that can lead to Journaled data loss on Mac computers
Mac OS extended journaled data recovery using Remo Recover tool:
If you are facing any of the scenarios mentioned above, then don’t be panic, just relax. Remo Recover is one among the top data recovery software that recovers deleted or lost Mac OS X Journaled data within couple of clicks. It supports data recovery Mac journaled on all versions of Mac OS X such as Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc. Moreover, it is capable of recovering any kind of files including Word documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentation files, images, video files, audio files, games, system or program files, and many more. Its demo version is available for free download, just download, install, and run it on your Mac system to recover journaled data and preview the recovered files with its in-built preview button. If you are satisfied with the result, then purchase the tool and save the recovered files in few clicks
Features of Remo Recover application:
- Demo edition has an advanced feature to save the recovery session that saves your time, while running its licensed edition, as you can save the recovered files by opening recovery session without rescanning your Mac drive again
- Supports missing as well as erased files recovery from HFS, HFS+, FAT16, and FAT32 formatted partitions
- It recovers data from pen drive, memory card, external hard drive, USB flash drive, FireWire drive, and other storage devices with ease
- Supports different types of hard drive interfaces such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, PATA, etc.
Tips to avoid data loss:
- Maintain a legitimate backup of all your needful files and folders, so that you can easily restore them back in case of any data loss scenarios
- Make use of suitable power backup tool like UPS to avoid data loss due to sudden power outage while moving or transferring files from one location to other
- Avoid usage of unreliable and untrusted third party tools that causes deletion or loss of files