Hi, have you lost your crucial files after Windows 10 reset? Don’t worry! Here is an excellent solution to recover files after factory reset Windows 10. Just read on the article to learn how to recover files after factory reset Windows 10 using reliable and professional data recovery tool Remo Recover software. Windows 10 factory reset actually changes our system into a new one, which means it brings back our Windows 10 desktop or laptop to its previous state. If we don’t have any data backup before Windows 10 factory reset, then we will have to bear the pain of huge data loss
As of now, let us keep it aside about how to regain lost files after factory settings and concentrate on the factors influencing us to restore our Windows 10 system settings. So that, we can try to be careful and avoid such factors or mistakes in future
- In order to get rid of any complex errors with Windows 10 hard disk drive, we may restore our system’s factory settings
- To free up the hard disk drive we sometimes do factory reset on our Windows 10 computers
- When we sell our old computer to someone, we usually do factory settings, as we want to clear all our confidential as well as non-confidential files from the system
- When we want to clear reinstall Windows 10 operating system for better performance of the system, we normally restore the factory settings
Can data be recovered after Windows 10 factory reset?
Yes, you can easily recover files after factory reset Windows 10, if and only if the lost or deleted files are not overwritten with new files. If you save any new files after factory reset, then the chance of data recovery reduces completely. Whenever you restore your Windows system to its default settings, files are not permanently deleted from their location. But, they become invisible for users, and with professional data recovery tool like Remo Recover software, all the files can be retrieved back within couple of clicks. It supports both lost and deleted files recovery after Windows 10 factory reset as well as reinstalling Windows 10 operating system. All you need to do is, just download, install, and execute its free trial version in order to evaluate the tool before actually purchasing it. Then, what are you looking for? Download it and carry out our required task
What is the necessity of choosing Remo Recover program?
- Remo Recover operates in read only mode that does not alters or modifies any of the files while recovering deleted or lost files on Windows 10
- Even supports lost or deleted files recovery from Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, after factory reset, reinstallation, reformatting and formatting done
- Allows you to retrieve files from other storage devices like thumb drive, flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, FireWire drive, and many more
- Restores files from NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT formatted partitions
- Comfortably recovers more than 300 file types including pictures, music files, videos, Word files, PowerPoint presentation files, spreadsheets, PDF files, games, system files, and so on
- Designed with simple graphical user interface, so that even a non-technical user can implement the tool without any difficulty