Do you use MS Outlook to receive emails? Then at some point of time, you may experience that emails not showing up in Outlook. Well, it’s neither your fault nor computer’s but its Microsoft’s as it needs to improve the services it offers. To use Outlook as your email client, you need to change something in your Outlook version. However, this is applied only to email addresses that come from Microsoft, so if your email address contains @outlook, @live, @msn or @hotmail, then you will be affected.
First, know what version of Outlook do you have…
The solution to this problem depends on the version of Microsoft Outlook that you are running. To determine which Outlook version you are using, follow these steps:
- First, start Outlook.
- In the Help menu, click About Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Next, verify the version information to determine the version of Outlook installed on your PC.
Get back your emails
Firstly, remove the email account and then add it again. Follow the steps below to remove an email account from Outlook:
For Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, and Outlook 2010
- Initially, go to the File tab.
- Then choose Account Settings, and then choose Account Settings again.
- Next, select the Outlook.com account you want to remove, and then choose Remove.
For Outlook 2007
- Go to the Tools menu and choose Account Settings.
- Next, on the E-mail tab, click on the Outlook.com account that you want to remove, and then choose Remove
For Outlook 2003
- Go to the Tools menu and hit on E-mail Accounts.
- Then select View or change existing e-mail accounts, and then hit Next.
- On the E-mail tab, select the Outlook.com account that you want to remove, and then hit on Removeove.
Now, you need to add your email account back. Well, if you face any issues with Outlook like not Outlook not accessible or sending or receiving emails then don’t waste your time in searching for Outlook Repair tool. Here we are providing a solution if you are facing such issues. Yes! To help you in such scenarios, Remo has designed Outlook PST Repair tool which helps in solving Outlook issues in few simple steps. Even Outlook 2013 not receiving emails, other Outlook errors, Outlook crash, etc. can be solved securely. Works well on various Outlook versions such as MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2016 and compatible with all latest Windows platforms.