“From past two years, I am using Mac operating system in my laptop and I never encountered any problems with it till now. But, from last week its performance was low which makes me too irritating so I formatted all volumes of the hard disk. Unfortunately, in a rush I forgot to take back-up of my valuable data. Is there any possibility to recover my data? If so, please anyone help me out to get them back. Best advice is appreciable.”
Formatting a drive means to remove whole data that is stored on a Mac hard drive. With this you can imagine how much data you would be losing if you accidentally or sometimes intentionally format your hard drive. Generally, a volume is formatted either to get rid of a serious virus infection or to make room for storing new data into the drive. You might format your Mac data by mistake while formatting an unwanted drive files. This type of mistake will leave you at a serious data loss. But don’t get worried about lost files, as these files formatted from a drive, can be easily retrieved using a much efficient data recovery tool.
The reason why the data is recoverable means, when you accidentally or intentionally delete or format a file, the operating system won’t remove it permanently. However, they will be inaccessible to your file system, hence; you will not be able to view any data. When you format your Mac hard drive only the pointer or the entry in the file system used to access the files will be lost or deleted and not the file. Hence, your data is still intact. The recommended and most efficient tool to recover Mac after format is Remo Recover (Mac). With the help of this utility you can recover partition with few mouse clicks. But before proceeding towards restoration process, it’s better to know common scenarios resulting in formatting of Mac partition, some of them are listed below:
- Sometimes, instead of formatting unapproachable partition you may unluckily format the partition containing important files.
- Forced format operations to get clear from issues such as Apple partition Map corruption, missing important system files, boot failure, catalog file corruption
- While upgrading file system or during reinstallation of operating system, if you format the complete hard drive instead of formatting particular partition results in large amount of data loss.
How Remo Recover Mac software works?
Remo Recover (Mac) software is the most advanced helpful recovery tool to get back data from formatted Mac partition. It is designed with superior scanning algorithms which makes recovery process simple. Even a non-technical user can empower this utility to restore formatted Mac partition on different types of file systems because of its easy user interface. With the help of this application you can also regain data from partition having bad sectors. Remo recover Mac has been designed with numerous features that facilitate easy and comfortable recovery process. Some of these are:
- It can effectively get back your data even after formatting your Mac drive for many times.
- This utility allows you identify more than 300 types of files and recover them based on their unique signatures.
- Once recovery process gets completed, one can easily find a particular type of file based on the name of the file, date of creation, type, size of a file etc.
- This software enables you to view the recovered files in a Mac-Finder styled interface.
- Compatible with all major versions of Mac OS, Mac Leopard, Mac Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and many more.
- Supports recovery of data from Mac drives on your HFS / HFS X formatted Volumes.