Formatting is the most performed action on pen drives, when they are connected to computers. We usually format our pen drives, in certain circumstances like when pen drive is corrupted, files in the pen drive are inaccessible due to severe virus infection, file system corruption, bad sectors, unusual behaviour of pen drive, and when we want to clear all the contents of the pen drive. In all these circumstances, we won’t get an opportunity to back up our important files, as we are restricted from accessing the pen drive in all such situations. Without formatting the pen drives, we won’t be able to make further usage of our own pen drives.
Therefore, we usually format our pen drives in all the above mentioned situations and face huge data loss. However, sometimes, we format our pen drive accidentally, when connected to our computer and lose entire data from it within fraction of seconds. It happens due to our own mistake, like we want to format one of the partition of our computer, and by mistake we select our pen drive to format and lose entire data from it.
What happens after formatting pen drive?
Most of the users still thinks that all their data from pen drive will get erased permanently after formatting it and become worried. But, it is not true, and the fact is that, once you format your pen drive, only the pointer pointing to your files will be moved and the files are still intact on your pen drive, until they are not overwritten with new files. So, to increase the chance of data recovery from formatted pen drive, you have to stop the usage of your pen drive as soon as you format it. Then, you need to rely on powerful data recovery tool to recover data from formatted pen drive
Software to recover data from formatted pen drive:
There are numerous data recovery tools available in market to recover data. Among those tools, most of the professional as well as home users prefer using Remo Recover software, as it is designed with simple user interface and comes out with advanced features. All you need to do is just download the free trial edition of this software to retrieve data from formatted pen drive and preview the recovered files once it completes the recovery process. Hence, you can come to a conclusion about the ability of this tool before purchase. If you are satisfied with the tool, then activate its complete edition and save the recovered files at your desired location. In addition, if you have accidentally deleted few important files from pen drive, while removing unwanted files, then you can utilize this Remo Recover utility and recover deleted files from pen drive with utmost ease, as it supports deleted as well as missing files recovery from pen drives
More features of Remo Recover program:
- It restores all kinds of files such as documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentation files, pictures, videos, music files, system or program files, games, and so on
- Apart from pen drives, it also supports deleted as well as lost data recovery from computer’s internal as well as external hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, thumb drives, etc.
- It recovers files from corrupted, damaged, inaccessible, and broken pen drives with utmost ease
- Compatible on all versions of Windows OS including Windows 2010, Windows 8 and 8.1, 7, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Vista, Windows 2000, etc.
- Demo version comes out with save recovery session feature that saves your valuable time when running its licensed edition, as you need not rescan your pen drive, instead you can use open recovery session option to save the recovered files
Things to be remembered:
- Cultivate the habit of backing up all your essential files and folders from pen drive to avoid these data loss problems
- Always use Safe Remove option while ejecting your pen drive from the system
- Never connect your pen drive to a virus infected computer that is not protected from suitable antivirus application