Sometimes you may come across the situation like your system has not recognized your drive. Now let us consider a scenario that when read or write process is being processing with the memory card then you may unplug the device from your Mac system. This cause to fail in functionality of the device which has to be processed further and the device may fail almost permanently. Storage devices that are manufactured with proven parts may tend to function abnormally if the device is unplugged while read or write function is being processed. You may get some of the error messages stating that USB device not recognized, USB device problem, unknown device etc.
Causes for Memory Card Corruption:
- Improper Ejection of SD Card – During the process of transferring the file from the storage device to your system or vice versa, if you suddenly remove the drive while it is still processing then it may result in loss of data in the storage drive.
- Unsupported format:Sometimes the memory card may not be supported by your local machine consequentially which you may lose your important files which you wanted to access may turn out to be inaccessible and leads to corruption of SD Card.
- Virus Infection– Virus will be the leading cause for loss of files from the memory card. If it the card is inserted into a computer it spreads infection and causes data loss. If these drives get affected by the viruses then most of the files saved in these drives may get deleted or corrupted that travels through an infected system.
- File Formatting– This problem may occur when you want to change the format of the particular file from FAT to NTFS file system or vice versa or sometimes from NTFS to HFS file system type. During this process corruption of the particular file may occur which leads to inaccessibility of the files.
These are the most familiar reasons as how you will be losing you data from the memory card. Data loss may occur by a variety of reasons like computer virus, sudden system shutdown, power failure, emptied recycle bin etc. But by making the backup of your card you can be able to access your data back which is lost. And suppose if you don’t have the backup facility then you may suffer with the inconvenience as you had lost your important data. You may be searching for the recovery tool which has an ability to restore your lost data back. Remo Recover Mac can will suits you most for restoring lost data from corrupted SD card.
This software has been designed with built-in special algorithm which is capable to retrieve files from corrupted SD card. It has a high end up module that even rescues data and files even after re-installation of the system. It also has the ability to restore the error from the drive when it displays the error as SD card not recognized. It also supports in Thumb drive recovery when any data is lost from the storage machine.
Salient features of this application
- This tool can make the data recovery from Memory Stick quiet easy and quick.
- This tool supports recovery of most popular and different kinds of media files like audio, video, digital raw photos etc. formats based on the unique signatures.
- User will be able to retrieve deleted files easily from Memory card by installing this software on their system.